Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi want some coGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VaNz.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-31

hi want some coGM Empty
PostSubject: hi want some coGM   hi want some coGM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:00 am

Name:Mark

IGN:VaNZjR

JobClass:uhmm hawker/raider

Home Address:uhmm usually im from phillipines(1-3 yrs old)but we move to LOS ANGELES california

Email Add:markangeloabaricia@yahoo.com

GENERAL INFORMATION

Maximum time online:ahhh 18/7
Maximum days online:monday-sunday

Why do you want to become a GM:to help odes community and make its 1 rose online pserver

Experience and Background being a GM:uhhmm i was have my own server but not its closed cuz i got some bugged and error i dont like to run my comp 24/7 and im GM in imperial rose,ruff-rose,and icerose its close forever Sad im so sad about that and im GM in ragnarok

Why should we get you as a GM:XD lol cuz im active anyways ,im online always king plus i help when the server got any error and bugged

How can you help us to grow? :uhhmmm im voting 24/7 and some of my friends and los angeles california even though then not playing it they vote server and im gonna tell then to vote and helping when the server got bugged or have an error

[b]hopely u read this anyways tell me if im accepted i know some pinoy word cuz i was rised in philiipines 1-3 yrs old again hopely u saw this application
Back to top Go down

hi want some coGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM Application-
Jump to: