Name:Alken Tuya
IGN:none but Choosing " Unknown "
JobClass:none but choosing " Raider "
Home Address: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental , Philippines
Email Add: taQtic@yahoo.com

GENERAL INFORMATION

Maximum time online: 15 - 18
Maximum days online: monday to sunday

Why do you want to become a GM: 1st to help newbies from wat der question is, 2nd make the server grow up...

Experience and Background being a GM: None but im willing to have one here Smile

Why should we get you as a GM: Im good and kind to all newbies who want some help ..

How can you help us to grow?: Vote everyday , and help recruit players to join to this server

Brag about yourself here ^_^: im a fast learner and a good listener ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhay

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING!!   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Javen Raine Merin
IGN:[not yet i will register i will name it : JhAy05]
JobClass: [not yet i will register i will name it : 1st job soldier 2nd jobChampion]
Home Address:7865 brgy inocencio T.M.C cavite
Email Add:Add me javenraine@yahoo.com <- in yahoo javen05@yahoo.com in friendster

GENERAL INFORMATION

Maximum time online:13 hour or 13hour and 30mins
Maximum days online: 7 day a week

Why do you want to become a GM:i want to become gm to help people to there problem

Experience and Background being a GM:i have experience to be gm 2 times it hard but i will do my best

Why should we get you as a GM:because i'm helpful,kind,friendly and more

How can you help us to grow? : i will vote server i will help the bug's i will try my best i will help the admin and gm to bugs i will tell to all my friend to join and vote the server to be the TOP 1

please chose me i will the best gm ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exile

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Exile Expirienced GM   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Name:Raymond De La Cruz
IGN:In All Server [GM]Exile
JobClass:Hawker
Home Address:Laguna.Paete
Email Add:kurie_genki@yahoo.com

GENERAL INFORMATION

Maximum time online:8-10Hrs
Maximum days online:Everyday

Why do you want to become a GM:because i love helping people...and also i want to help the server to become a no.1 Server...

Experience and Background being a GM:
Rose Online Server:King Rose Online Private Server Referrer:[ADMIN]AmonRa Owner Of King Rose Online
Ragnarok Online Server:RageRo Owner.. MizuRO Admin.. LeafRO Developer.. YourRO Developer myRO Developer Graveyard Ragnarok Online Developer etc..
Ran Online Private Server: Graveyard RAN Game Master
Currently Skills':Scripting/GRF GPF Creation/Patcher Creation/Installer Creation/HEXING/

Why should we get you as a GM:because i have a lot of experienced.. and im helpfull active and loyal Admin/GM/

How can you help us to grow? :im gonna advertise our server.. and voting every12 hrs

Brag about yourself here ^_^:hmm... read this >.<

[My own Resume]
Nickname:Exiled

Have Any Gm Experience?:HAve any GM Exprience? yah
Rose Online Server:King Rose Online Private Server Referrer:[ADMIN]AmonRa Owner Of King Rose Online
Ragnarok Online Server:RageRo Owner.. MizuRO Admin.. LeafRO Developer.. YourRO Developer myRO Developer Graveyard Ragnarok Online Developer etc..
Ran Online Private Server: Graveyard RAN Game Master
Currently Skills':Scripting/GRF GPF Creation/Patcher Creation/Installer Creation/HEXING/

Ever Been A Gm Before,How Long Were You A Gm:5Months GM Of King Rose Online,, 4Years Admin Developer Of My Own Ragnarok Online Private Server

What Are You Willing To Do When U Join The Staff:Helping People,,Answering All About Rose Online Question..

How many Hours Are You Active On Forum/Server:Anytime..

Qualities?:Very Good Qualities And Experienced GM/ADMIN

Contact me:kurie_genki@yahoo.com [YM]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Devil's GM Application(Experienced)   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Seph Kazumaru

Time Zone: GMT+4

Male or Female?: Male

Character Name: Youtube

Where do you live?: I live in Dubai, which is a city in U.A.E

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM Because i am positive that i can help this server with what i have to give, also i have good English. I've been studying English for nearly 20 years now and also i work for a computer engineering company.

How long have you played ROSE?: I have played rose for about 5 years now and i still am

How long have you played OdesROSE?: I've recently decided to join OdesROSE because i think i have what it takes to help out this server <3

Have you been a GM before? (In RoseOnline): Not really, but I'm willing to give all my time (because i can be online 24/7 since I'm not busy nowadays) to learn about OdesROSE and how it works! ^^ (i used to be a coder and a gamemaster in a maplestory private server which now closed down. the forums are still online, u can pm me if u want proof of the website Wink )

Do you know how to work the GM commands?: Yes, i do know how to work the GM Commands and I'm also studying how to work them as you read this application!!

How often can you be online?(Hours each day): I can be online up to 15 hours everyday, but it you need more I'm willing to give more!! ^^

Lastly I'd like to say i hope you take this Application under consideration because im willing to stick around here. Lets hope i found a home to stay in Very Happy

P.S : i wouldn't mind any position you give me in-game ^^

Thank you for reading my application! i hope you enjoyed! ^^

Seph Kazumaru. Thank you for reading!

Please reply either here or a PM <3 Thanks Odes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING!!   

Back to top Go down

NOW HIRING!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum